I know im always the last person to wish everyone out there happy new year but i guess its never too late rite? So happy 2012 everyone!
do u know how i start my 2012?fyi, I started 2012 with my engagement ceremony. 1.1.2012. So everyone, the owner of this blog is officilly engaged!=)
This is the pic taken by mybestfriend. Alhamdulillah everything went well. From the baju,hantaran,mini pelamin,food,goodies and mostly everthing went well. Sangat bersyukur sbb cuaca was fine, most of my favourite peoples turn up!thank you kawan2!
But i must thank my family my bestfriend who slept at my place da night before the e-day. We were so excited and happy.

I havent got my official photos from my OP and most f da pics was taken by my friend..

This picture above memang sgt poyo kan but i love it..hehe..
So one agenda for 2012 is done n i really look forward for 2012..=)
No comments:
Post a Comment